Welcome to the National Cycling Show 2023
at Raccoon Media Group
Welcome to the National Cycling Show! It has taken a solid 11 months to bring this together with a lot of work to ensure that this is a great day out for people who love bikes, are new to the sport or getting back into it after a break.
We have curated this show so that there is something for everyone regardless of age, ability, background or gender. We have created something for the Roadies to MTB riders and eBike fans to purists. We strive to be as inclusive as possible showing that there is a bike for EVERYONE!
What’s on offer?
Two stages with amazing speakers and content – The Road and Track Stage sponsored by Sports Tours International and The MTB, Gravel and BMX stage sponsored by Nevis Range will play host to speakers including Ed Clancy, Bethany Shriever, Kriss Kyle, Sir Chris Hoy. Head over to the Agenda button on the Show Guide to see who is speaking, when and where.
What can I do other than shop?
- After hearing from our speakers you can check out Showcase Alley sponsored by Science in Sport where you can see latest technology and retro bikes which will have everyone drooling.
- Back by popular demand we have Fusion Extreme at the Show to keep the crowds entertained with demos, displays and workshops.
- Our inclusive hub delivered by Wheels for All and its collaborators demonstrates that cycling can be truly inclusive.
- Visit the Her Spirit Zone for women starting or developing their journey in cycling.
- Are you adventurous and love the outdoors? Then visit the Bikepacking and Adventure Biking zone, enjoy drop in clinics and info from top brands and if you have the kids with you then try out the Strider Balance Bike feature or the Huffy Family Zone (FYI adults are also able to try their amazing range of bikes here too!)
- Have you ever wondered what you would do if you were out on a ride and something goes wrong? Visit the CPR feature to learn what to do when things don’t go to plan.
- Finally, visit Bikeability Trust and Dr Dan Bishop of Brunel University London to take part in the the virtual reality cycling experience.
- Are you a bit of a last-minute Larry and don’t have your Father’s Day present yet? This is a perfect place to spend time with your Cycling mad Dad or to grab the perfect gift.
Thank you for spending your time with us and we truly hope you enjoy the second edition of the National Cycling Show!
If you’d like to share any feedback about the event (good or constructive) then please do contact me at any time – your feedback is important and helps us build a better event for the future, so look out for the visitor survey post event too.
Thank you again for coming.