Managing Director of My-Choice, Temi Lateef is an avid cyclist who came into the sport to help raise money and awareness for Humanitarian causes, resulting in the creation of Black Riders Association.
My-Choice Community is a social enterprise working with the Local Authority, London Borough of Hackney, and community organisations to create projects that promote diversity, inclusion, representation, and opportunities. Through working with the Local Authority & community organisations, My-Choice helps to create, plan, and carry out projects within the community with the intention to make these projects sustainable for generations to come. Having done this for the last 6 years, My-Choice has become one of Londons go to organisations in the UK for cycling help and support.
What Organisations have we worked with?
– London Borough of Hackney
– Sport England
– London Marathon
– London Cycling Campaign
– British Cycling
– The National Cycling Show
Why do we do what we do?
– We continue our work because all people should be able to create the life they want to live regardless of social, economic or racial barriers.
– All people should be able to access sustainable employment and feel comfortable at work, regardless of class or creed.
– All people should be able to engage in sport and the outdoors, regardless of race, geography or finance.
– All opportunities should be genuinely accessible.