About the Event
The National Cycling Show is an event for cycling lovers regardless of how fast or how far they go. The Show brings together brands, interactive features, world-class speakers and creates an inclusive environment for everyone, whether they have been cycling for decades or thinking of learning.
Environmental, Social and Governance
As a business Raccoon Media Group is aiming to be net zero by 2025 and our goal is to continually measure and reduce our environmental impact with everything that we do. We Are committed to:
- Challenging all contractors to be more sustainable and actively de-selecting companies that are not making efforts in this area
- Working with exhibitors to ensure their environmental impact is managed and limited
- Working with visitors to ensure that their environmental impact is managed and limited
- Ensuring our own business activities are delivered with the minimum environmental impact
- Delivering an offsetting programme focused on carbon removal by 2025
We are a small business with good intentions and we believe that we can deliver net zero by 2025. See https://raccoonmediagroup.com/sustainability-policy for further information on our latest sustainability initiatives and progress.
As a business we take our social responsibility seriously and aim to donate a proportion of our profits to good causes in order to give back to the industries we serve.
The National Cycling Show is built on 3 strategic pillars:
- A range of products and brands for consumers to purchase to suit all budgets and disciplines
- Brands partnering with retail to boost at show bike / accessory sales
- A very clear marketing message that the show exists as an immersive retail experience
- We have priced the tickets & built the event’s budget to not be reliant on ticket revenue, this means we are able to offer a high volume of complimentary tickets to lower & remove barriers to entry
- The show is located in Birmingham making it more accessible for more of the UK’s population
- The show includes all levels of products and bike brands from entry to elite
- Attendees discover all the latest brands & products
- We promote the array of benefits that being a cyclist, at any level, has to offer
- Becoming a better cyclist, in whatever way ‘better’ means to each of our visitors. This could be faster, safer or more proficient
- Working with the brands that work with us, we broadcast athletes stories, tales of endurance and inspirational content to motivate our visitors
About the organisers
Raccoon Media Group is an exciting and dynamic UK-based media and events business run by a group of exhibition and digital marketing experts. The team at Raccoon Events is small but has a wealth of event experience – collectively over 100 years of organising exhibitions and conferences in key locations all over the world. Check out what the full range of digital marketing solutions and international events that Raccoon Media Group can offer here.